Online registration for the Affton School District’s 2021-2022 Kindergarten program will be open for submission on Friday, Jan. 15, 2021. Registration information and necessary documentation are available below. All Affton Kindergarten classes are full-day and offered at no cost. Children of Affton School District residents may be enrolled if the child will have reached the age of five (5) years on or before July 31, 2021. At the time of registration, the applicant is asked to submit the following documentation. Please Note: Parents who are enrolling from Affton Early Childhood will need to complete the same steps to register their student.
- New Registration Form Completed.
- Child’s birth certificate issued by Bureau of Vital Statistics (not a hospital or baptismal certificate), passport or I-94 card
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
- A current real estate tax, contract on house, lease agreement on an apartment or house, current personal property tax, or most recent income tax return.
- Second proof of residency can be a utility bill.
- Child’s immunization record
- Custody papers and, in cases of parental divorce, a complete copy of the dissolution decree that stipulates custody
- IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education Services
The parent or guardian must submit the two (2) proofs of residency and official birth certificate or the child CANNOT be registered. When families have all documents ready, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Missouri state law requires students to have all immunizations before they may be allowed to start school in August. A child’s enrollment will not be complete until the school nurse has received a record of all required immunizations. In addition to the registration documents, the following documentation is required for incoming kindergarten students.
- Physical Form - Must be completed by your doctor and returned to our Nurse before your child can attend Kindergarten.
- Dental Checkup - Return the dental form to our Nurse after your child’s next visit to their dentist.
- St. Louis County Lead Screening - Lead Screening form is to be mailed to the St. Louis County Health Department, Lead Poisoning Program, 6121 North Hanley Road, Berkeley, MO 63134
For questions or additional information, please contact Adila Husic, District Registrar at (314) 633-5923 or email@example.com.